In our latest series #WizardTeam and The Time Room, we ask a guest to look at a particular moment in the original Harry Potter series, change it, and ask how the story would be different from that point on.
In this episode, we are joined by wizard wrocker and Hall of Fame Hufflepuff, Abby Ritter, who asks, what if Harry used the two-way mirror to speak with Sirius in Order of the Phoenix?
Episode 269 – What if Ron never rejoined Harry and Hermione in the Deathly Hallows? with K. Alex Mills – #WizardTeam: A Harry Potter Podcast
- Episode 269 – What if Ron never rejoined Harry and Hermione in the Deathly Hallows? with K. Alex Mills
- Episode 268 – What if Hagrid finished his magical education? with Maggie Brevig
- Episode 267 – What if Dobby wasn't killed by Bellatrix Lestrange? with Liz Crowder
- Episode 266 – What if Hermione believed Harry about Draco Malfoy? with Eliyannah Yisrael
- Episode 265 – What if Hermione kept dating Viktor Krum? with Jessie Blount